1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired
Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and
infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ;
the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in
God’s image and likeness.
3. We acknowledge God’s forgiveness of sin in
the destruction of sin and the spiritual understanding
that casts out evil as unreal. But the belief in sin is
punished so long as the belief lasts.
4. We acknowledge Jesus’ atonement as the evidence of divine, efficacious Love, unfolding man’s
unity with God through Christ Jesus the Way-shower;
16and we acknowledge that man is saved through Christ,
through Truth, Life, and Love as demonstrated by the
Galilean Prophet in healing the sick and overcoming
sin and death.
5. We acknowledge that the crucifixion of Jesus
and his resurrection served to uplift faith to understand eternal Life, even the allness of Soul, Spirit, and
the nothingness of matter.
6. And we solemnly promise to watch, and pray
for that Mind to be in us which was also in Christ
Jesus; to do unto others as we would have them do
unto us; and to be merciful, just, and pure.