Are you interested in using social media to share Christian Science?
We invite you to watch the video replay (see below) of this workshop held during Annual Meeting weekend, Saturday, June 2, 2012. It includes an overview of social media—what it is, why people are using it, and how it works. We look at how The Mother Church is using social media, including successes by the Committee on Publication and The Christian Science Monitor. We also look at how branches and individuals are using social media and attendees had an opportunity to come up with new ideas together. You might consider watching the video with others in your church community and use it as a springboard for further discussion.
Video Replay of Social Media Workshop
Best viewed in FullScreen | Flash and iOS Compatible
This workshop was screencast live (audio plus images).
- View attendee comments, further tips and resources, and share how you’re using social media click here.
- For legal points, click on the following document —Social Media Workshop Legal Points — and you can print them out.
- For information on Copyright Ethics, click on the following document — Copyright ethics.
- For Copyright Guidelines for sharing via technology, click on the following document — Copyright Guidelines for Sharing Christian Science Church Services via Technology — and you can print it out.
- How to get permission to use the Cross and Crown seal, click here.