Annual Meeting 2014
"A spiritual foundation of Christ-healing"*
Today, when so many in the world are feeling the urgent need for stability, spirit, and even hope, what could be more reassuring than experiencing the healing power of the Christ? This year’s Annual Meeting theme urges us to answer that universal need from the strength of our own spiritual foundations. In preparation the Board of Directors invites you to study Mrs. Eddy’s article “Choose Ye” (The First Church of Christ, Scientist, and Miscellany, p. 3-6).
Please plan on joining the Officers of The Mother Church for Annual Meeting – webcast online-only – live on Monday, June 2, 2014, at 1 p.m. EDT (17:00 UTC) with access to replays within 24 hours (check World Clock for the time in your community). The meeting will include updates, reports, and global greetings.
- Here is a PDF copy of the Annual Meeting ad to print and share.
- Here is a PDF copy of the Clerk's Letter about Annual Meeting.
- Take a look at a video message from the Board!
* "Jesus established his church and maintained his mission on a spiritual foundation of Christ-healing" (Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures, p. 136.1).
Annual Meeting 2013 replay
"Small seeds ... vital growth: a Church rooted in healing"
The replay of June 2 online events is available.
Some reference material
- Can gathering together on the Internet be inspiring? This member writes that watching Annual Meeting online was a Pentecostal moment for her.
- There is information available in other languages too.
- Church Alive remains a key focus
* This format is not necessarily intended to be a permanent change, but rather it is an idea which is evaluated each year.