General Help • Training Videos and Workshops • Concord Online • Register Concord • Concord Mobile Shortcut
- Email - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone - Call 617-450-2700 Monday through Friday, 9am to 1pm Eastern Time.
Most Common Issues and Resolutions
1. How to install the latest Concord Desktop update:
- Go to https://www.concordworks.com/desktop
- Click "I Agree and Download"
- If you have a PC -- click the Windows Installer button and then click the Windows Installation Instructions for step by step instructions on what you should expect to see during installation.
- If you have a MAC -- please be sure your operating system is OS X 10.7 or higher and click the MAC Installer button. Then you can also click the MAC Installation Instructions so you can follow along with screenshot images of what you will expect to see in the installation process.
- Enter your Desktop License Code and select a browser when prompted.
- Follow the Instructions and you will then have Concord Desktop 2.1!
2. How do I get Concord on my mobile device?
- Concord is only available on mobile devices if you subscribe to Concord Online. You can subscribe to Concord Online from your computer by going to www.concordworks.com/trial. Once you’ve registered you can access Concord Online from your mobile device at www.concordworks.com/mobile. Here’s a webinar video on how to use the mobile version:
3. When I try to log into Concord Online or Concord Mobile it hangs at “Please Wait While Concord loads” and it never loads. What do I do?
- This is likely happening because you need to clear your browser cache on your computer or mobile device. To clear cache on your computer, please click this link for instructions: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
- On your iPad please go to Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data. Double-click the center button on the bottom of your iPad or iPhone so the open applications are shown minimized on the screen. Swipe your finger to the left so that Safari's application is in the middle of the screen, then swipe your finger from the middle of the screen to the top of the screen so Safari closes and the minimized Safari window disappears. This quits the application. Double click the center bottom button again and return to your Home Screen. Open Safari and go to www.concordworks.com/mobile, if it already has you logged in try logging out and log back in.
4. How do I create readings in Concord?
- Please view this recorded webinar for a demonstration on how to build readings in Concord:
5. How do I insert the weekly Bible Lesson-Sermon into Concord?
- You can do this a few different ways. First, if you don’t have a subscription to ebiblelesson.com, you can manually type the citations in the notebook document within the Notebook Tab of Concord. Simply, type the citations in the notebook document area, separating each by pressing Enter on your keyboard. Once the list is complete, double click the first citation of the Lesson-Sermon and then click the NextCitation icon in the green toolbar to go to the next citation in the list. When selected, each citation will open in context in the Book Text on the left.
- If you have a subscription to ebiblelesson.com click Citation List on the right side of the Lesson page and highlight and copy the list of citations. Go to the Notebook Tab in Concord and right-click to paste the citations in the notebook document. Once the list is pasted, double click the first citation of the Lesson-Sermon and then click the Next Citation icon in the green toolbar to go to the next citation in the list. When selected, each citation will open in context in the Book Text on the left.
6. I forgot my Concord Online password, what should I do?
7. My Concord Online Account says it’s inactive and it won’t let me renew. How can I access my account?
Register Concord Desktop
Concord Mobile Shortcut