Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Português | Other languages
The King James Version of the Bible and all of Mary Baker Eddy’s published writings are now available to carry with you on the ereading device of your choice, including your Nook®, Kindle®, or iPad®!
Below, you’ll find links to a number of stores from which to purchase your eBook. When you buy from the CSPS Online Shop, all proceeds go to The Mother Church. In contrast, the Church receives only a portion of the cost of your purchase from another store (Amazon, iTunes®, etc.).
Also, purchasing the ebooks below from the CSPS Online Shop allows unlimited downloads of that ebook in any available format, any time. You can download the PDF for your computer, the EPUB for your iPad®, and the MOBI for your Kindle®, all with a single purchase. Other stores only provide one format.
eBook purchases from the CSPS Online Shop typically need to be “sideloaded” onto mobile devices (for instructions on this simple process, please click here).
See a list of the most frequently asked questions.
If I buy an ebook in the CSPS Online Shop, how do I get it onto my device?
If your device has access to email*
- When you purchase an ebook from the CSPS Online Shop, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt with a link to download your new ebook.
- If you view that email in your mobile device and press on the link, the new book will download to your device.
- You may need to press and hold the link until the option to “Download” or “Open in [your reader app]” appears.
- You can also download the file to your computer and send an email to yourself with the file attached.
- Press on the attachment and, after the download completes, select the appropriate option.
* Kindle Fire users should refer to manufacturer instructions for loading non-Amazon ebooks. Even though your Kindle Fire has access to email, it will not recognize ebooks downloaded in this way. Please find instructions for your device by clicking here.
For manufacturer instructions or if your device does not have access to email
Please click the appropriate link below —
- iBooks® on my iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod® (click on “Managing your books...“, then “Can I download books from other websites?”)
- a Kindle® device or Kindle® app (select your device and find the appropriate question beginning with “Transfer Content…”)
- a Nook® device or Nook® app (select your device and refer to the user guide for instructions on transferring files from your computer to your Nook®)
- a Kobo reader (download the user guide for your device and locate the instructions for books purchased from other stores)