If your Reading Room needs some help purchasing a computer, financial assistance is available. This offer provides support for purchasing a computer and/or printer of any model for use in your Reading Room, as well as for the installation and maintenance of Internet service for one year.
- Applications take 6-8 weeks to process
- If your application is approved, the amount of assistance will be up to 80% of the total cost, not to exceed US$2000.
- Your branch will be responsible for 20%, and for any amount above US$2000, including any service package and ongoing costs for Internet service after the first year.
- We recommend that you purchase a computer with enough memory/RAM to download and print large, high-resolution files that can be enlarged to poster size, as well as a color printer for small signage and promotional materials.
- Financial assistance is not available to Reading Rooms with sufficient resources to purchase a computer and Internet service on their own.
1. Download and complete the application form
2. Return it using instructions below
The First Church of Christ, Scientist
Attn: Financing Reading Room Computers
Christian Science Reading Room Activities, P03-25
210 Massachusetts Ave.
Boston, MA 02115 USA
Send a signed and scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org