What are you doing in your church or society?
How are you welcoming people? How are you using music—hymns, the solo, prelude, and postlude? Want to learn more about the Hymnal Supplement? How are you optimizing the Scriptural Selection, announcements, correlative Scripture, and benediction? These are all opportunities to connect with and embrace your congregation in new and genuine ways. What have you seen and heard? You're invited to share below.
What an opportunity! Admittedly—and thankfully—no two Readers read exactly the same way. How do you make a complicated passage more easily understood or a simple passage fresh and meaningful? How can we work to make the inspired Word be heard?
- Click here for audio workshops that offer tools, techniques, and inspiration for Readers.
A community of church members are talking about services, Readership, and music—their challenges, questions, inspiration, ideas, suggestions, and successes. Share your perspective—someone will be very grateful!
- "I'll read from the Bible" versus "I'll read from the Scriptures"
- Increase in number of citations - How are you marking?
- SOS Ideas for Readings for Christmas Night?
- French, German, etc. Bibles
- Anybody see a pattern in this week's Lesson on Life (7/15-7/22)?
- Can you consider reading this a different way?
Praying about music, Readership, and services?
Hundreds of articles about music, reading, and services have been published in The Christian Science Journal and the Christian Science Sentinel over the years, and are now available online at JSH-Online.
Many Church Alive meetings include a focus on music, Readership, and church services. Attend one near you.