Spirituality and the practice of prayer isn’t a lifestyle choice. It is basic to who I am. My family was introduced to Christian Science through my dad’s healing of acute depression. So, I was exposed to the idea that God heals sickness from an early age. At twelve, I prayed to God to heal my foot after impaling it on a rusty nail. Within moments of starting to pray, the pain stopped and the healing began. The wound was healed by the evening and I never had any ill effects — no problems with tetanus, infection or scarring. What had been a glowing ember of interest in all things relating to God was fanned to a full flame by this healing. Before I was out of high school I started training to be a Christian Science nurse.
Ten years of Christian Science nursing provided me with loads of experience in healing through spiritual means. By the time I opened my first public office as a Christian Science practitioner in 1989, I had witnessed a great number of healings through prayer. From personal experience, I can share accounts of healings of broken bones, tumors, pneumonia, eating disorders, heart disease, mental and emotional disorders, financial difficulties and more. I have observed in the practice of Christian Science that, no matter what is the condition or problem du jour, the simple example and teachings of Christ Jesus lead to the spiritual views of God and man that produce healing. Mary Baker Eddy’s Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures unlocks the treasure trove of the Bible that leads to a better understanding of God.
I have lectured throughout the US, in Europe and in Africa, on the subject of healing prayer, and was the point person for information on Christian Science to public authorities, the legislature and the media for several years in New Jersey, USA.
I am now based in Paris, France, and am available to lecture anywhere in the world in English or in French.
Unending life within your reach
- Who is Christ Jesus, and what do his crucifixion, resurrection and ascension teach us about life and immortality?
- What present proof is there of eternal life?
- Is death an inevitable stepping stone to eternal life?
- Is Christian Science treatment effective in cases of grave illness?
- Can you show how physical healing happens in Christian Science?
- Can the deteriorating effects of aging be reversed?
- Is it ever too late to treat a case effectively through prayer in Christian Science?
Finding God, finding health
- How does an understanding of God result in healing?
- Does one have to be a "believer" to be healed through prayer?
- Why would one chose prayer as a viable form of health care?
- Is a system of healing prayer researched and developed in the late 1800's relevant today?
- Where do Jesus and Christianity fit into the discussion of finding God and finding health?
- Is there a moral element to effective spiritual healing through prayer?