Hello friends, we gathered together again on February 1 for a very fruitful day, hope you can join the ongoing discussion below!
When: February 1, 2014
Where: Twenty-eighth Church, Los Angeles
Our first Next Steps gathering after the SoCal Church Alive Summit in 2011, was held at Twenty-eighth Church in Los Angeles on February 2, 2013. We focused on how we can continue to support the growth of church in our region. This led us to explore ideas, based on experience, for how any member or group of members can engage their church with topics like the ones below and more effectively bring healing solutions to their community.
- Making Christian Science lecture events relevant to your community
- Including and engaging youth
- Holding practical metaphysical meetings with results
- Vibrant Sunday Schools
- Utilizing technological resources such as websites, Facebook, and twitter
- Reading Rooms that count
- Bible study groups, Monitor discussion groups, Mary Baker Eddy biography groups
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.