WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS?
Wait no longer, they are now available! Just click here.
Continuing the work begun
We will be in touch very soon with ideas about how the work begun can continue to enrich, encourage and enlighten us all. You are invited to share your thoughts on this web page (scroll down to the bottom).
CHALLENGES from our Summit presenters:
Give yourself a deadline to submit a testimony to the periodicals.
Read the book of Romans. Find two or three others and read a chapter at a time. You may like to precede this with reading Galatians.
Is your church dead or alive? Heal!
Notes from the Summit
Brother birds gathered together at the Northern Australia Church Alive Summit. Over two hundred people sang together, prayed together, listened and participated. Our theme, "...like brother birds..." was the uniting factor. Youth was alive as young people flew in from all around Australia. The idea of "diversities of gifts" showed that everyone's talents are valued and needed!
What you brought was --
- Fruit for the Church Alive tree
- Love for Church
- Expectation of good results and the willingness to put ideas into action (Listen, Obey, Rejoice)
- Fine singing - by special request, click on the hyperlink here for the power-point of the words to the first, second, and final verses, as sung at the Summit.
- The hand of friendship
- This event was fully funded by local donations. You gave "of your heart's rich overflow..." Thank you for your generosity.
(click on the underlined words below)
- Mary Baker Eddy's poem LOVE (selected verses) set to the Australian folk tune "Moreton Bay" as arranged by Mark O'Leary - words only, as sung at the Summit.
Email the Team at NACAsummit@gmail.com.
What’s moving and shaking across the Australia region in our churches, societies, and groups? Here is some of the latest inspiration and activity from our community.
Next community conference call
The expectation is that there will be a call in June for the members in Australia to share helpful church experiences. Agenda: inspiration, announcements, fresh ideas in action, challenges and fruitage.
Share: Your ideas and your needs
Have an inspiring church experience to share? Have a challenge in your church that could use a little inspiration? Share it with our community here and we'll discuss a few each month on our conference call.
Starting the discussion in your branch
Workshop suggestions: Show Australia Summit videos. Many churches are viewing the videos as a membership and then discussing the ideas to help them move forward.