There are lots of resources available here on the Church Alive section of christianscience.com that may be useful in planning your Church Alive Workshop. This list is provided as a guide, but it's up to you to decide what topics and formats will best meet the needs of your community.
- Videos from previous Church Alive Summits are posted within a few weeks of the event. These might help you identify topics to discuss or give you a fresh idea about how to go about your discussion. Feel free to download these videos for your own use or as part of your Workshop program. Click here to view the video and audio options: by Event or by Topic.
- Resources and tips shared by other Church Alive Workshops around the world on the Church Alive workshop events and videos page.
- Church Alive content found in: This week's questions, field videos, Your church experiences
- In addition to the Church Alive section here on christianscience.com, there are many other useful resources on The Mother Church's family of websites that might be helpful for your workshop. Be sure to note any permissions required to use content outside of the Church Alive section.
- Share ideas with others. Click here to visit the Church Alive community discussion area to ask questions and talk with others who are planning workshops in their community.