Inspired by recent dialogue between The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, Massachusetts, and the National Council of Churches (NCC), the blogs and discussions in this community invite people of all faiths and backgrounds to come together and learn about various churches' and faiths' steps towards working together. Feel free to share your experiences and ask questions. more
- 156. My Holy Week this year
- 155. “Thoughts on Prison Reform for Someone Slightly Removed”
- 154. Continuing the conversation on prison reform
This is a forum for spiritual thinkers to think deeply together, to pray for the world, and to share healing ideas. People of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome to participate, though being on this site naturally indicates that participants will appreciate a clear Christian Science perspective. If you're new to Christian Science and have questions, this is a good place to ask them. Please see the guidelines for more information.
- Where Did Mrs. Eddy Fall?
- fighting the good fight
- Why did this practioner say the work was "done", when it wasn't?
- What is the difference between "correcting my thought about others" and "giving a treatment?"
- Bible Lesson "DOCTRINE OF ATONEMENT " 4/14-4/20/2014
- Surrendering to God
Church is an idea that has been defined in many ways over the centuries within the Christian tradition. For Christian Scientists, church is much more than a place or a community. We look forward to exploring together the spiritual basis and awakening impact of Church.
- Need Citation for this reference to refuting the claim of inability to heal
- Monitor with continuous CS Window Display
- I'm selecting solos for our Sunday services using cd's and cassettes. Our inventory is limited. What do other churches do, and how can we expand our inventory to increase our selections?
- Don't 'excommunicate' me, but will we ever move to readers using Full Text Edition?
- Empty Pews, Shrinking Membership, Decline--Whaz up?