Inspired by recent dialogue between The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, Massachusetts, and the National Council of Churches (NCC), the blogs and discussions in this community invite people of all faiths and backgrounds to come together and learn about various churches' and faiths' steps towards working together. Feel free to share your experiences and ask questions. more
- 151. CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS
- Communicating through Heart and Intellect
- 149. LOOKING FOR SIGNS
This is a forum for spiritual thinkers to think deeply together, to pray for the world, and to share healing ideas. People of all faiths and backgrounds are welcome to participate, though being on this site naturally indicates that participants will appreciate a clear Christian Science perspective. If you're new to Christian Science and have questions, this is a good place to ask them. Please see the guidelines for more information.
- When to share Christian Science?
- Study Bibles and Interpretive Communities?
- Loving Purely
- More on Sect 3 of the Bible Lesson "MAN" also Sect 4
- "MAN" The last 2 sections of the Bible Lesson 3/3-3/9/2014
- SECT (3) Bible Lesson "MAN" 3/3-3/9/2014
- Responsive Reading from The Bible Lesson "MAN" 3/3-3/9/2013
- Difference between first edition and last edtition of S&H
Church is an idea that has been defined in many ways over the centuries within the Christian tradition. For Christian Scientists, church is much more than a place or a community. We look forward to exploring together the spiritual basis and awakening impact of Church.
- Need Citation for this reference to refuting the claim of inability to heal
- Monitor with continuous CS Window Display
- I'm selecting solos for our Sunday services using cd's and cassettes. Our inventory is limited. What do other churches do, and how can we expand our inventory to increase our selections?
- Don't 'excommunicate' me, but will we ever move to readers using Full Text Edition?
- Empty Pews, Shrinking Membership, Decline--Whaz up?