"Truth is the center of all religion," Mary Baker Eddy wrote. Welcome to an ecumenical and interfaith online community honoring the "circle of faith" of which we're all a part. Here, you'll find ideas and discussions to help you be a better listener and contributor to the healing dialogue going on between faiths worldwide.
Circle of faith blog
Doors of dialogue are opening up between Christian Scientists and people of other faiths, both inside and outside of Christianity. Read blogs by those right in the middle of these vital conversations.
- 151. CONVERSATIONS WITH OTHER CHRISTIANS
- Communicating through Heart and Intellect
- 149. LOOKING FOR SIGNS
- 148. “A GLIMPSE OF PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST”
- 147. Is there an ecumenical workshop coming your way?
- 146. Christian Scientists Praying with other Christians
- 145. Christian Unity Explored and Lived
- 144. Ecumenical dialogue—the high goal
- 143. An evangelical Christian voice: “Friends like you…”
How are you engaging with people of other faiths? Share your thoughts, ideas, questions, and insights.
- 7th March: Women's world day of prayer - Egypt
- The Conference of World Religions, London, England
- Journey of enlightenment 1st/2nd John- Are you walking with us?
- My personal experience
- Christian Science through the lense of not being a part of the Protestant Reformation?
- Interfaith Thanksgiving Service
These five-minute audio podcast discussions are designed to nurture dialogue and healing between all Christian faiths. Listen to the newest episodes.
The Ecumenical Team is offering workshops entitled "Yes, we're Christian. No, we're not a cult!" The workshop covers how Christian Science fits in a contemporary Christian world, why it is wanted and needed, and what individual Christian Scientists can do to support that. Download flyer for contact information.
Find informative and enlightening documents, papers, articles, and bibliographies on topics relevant to ecumenical and interfaith dialogue.
- How to talk theology with other Christians: resonance, dissonance, and non-sonance
- Current status with the National Council of Churches USA
- Massachusetts Council of Churches Constructive Conflict in Ecumenical Contexts
- Let's Talk #5: Baptism and Forgiveness of Sins
This public community is a place for people of all faiths and backgrounds to ask questions, make comments, and share ideas. It's a place where we can inspire each other, think more deeply about our lives, and pray about the world together.