"Truth is the center of all religion," Mary Baker Eddy wrote. Welcome to an ecumenical and intefaith online community honoring the "circle of faith" of which we're all a part. Here, you'll find ideas and discussions to help you be a better listener and contributor to the healing dialogue going on between faiths worldwide.
Circle of faith blog
Doors of dialogue are opening up between Christian Scientists and people of other faiths, both inside and outside of Christianity. Read blogs by those right in the middle of these vital conversations.
- 109. Guided by the Church Manual
- Episode #31. "Misunderstandings crumbling"
- Episode #30. Bible Translations, part 2
- Other Christians and the 'Self-Understanding of Christian Science' document
- Episode 29. Bible translations, part 1
- 107. Introducing a young Christian Science ecumenist
- 106. Witnessing the spirit of love and solidarity
- 105. Falling in love with Boston
- 104. Standing together
How are you engaging with people of other faiths? Share your thoughts, ideas, questions, and insights.
- The Revelations of Divine Love and Julian of Norwich
- Other beliefs
- Who discovered [Divine] Science?
- apprehensive yet excited have questions
- National Day of Prayer Luncheon with Eboo Patel
- How can the practice of spiritual healing, as understood in CS, connect with social justice and advocacy?
These five-minute audio podcast discussions are designed to nurture dialogue and healing between all Christian faiths. Listen to the newest episodes.
—In this concluding podcast for this year's series, Chet and Shirley discuss the "Self-understanding of Christian Science" document that was recently released and how it's been received within the Christian community.
Find informative and enlightening documents, papers, articles, and bibliographies on topics relevant to ecumenical and interfaith dialogue.
- Massachusetts Council of Churches Constructive Conflict in Ecumenical Contexts
- Task Force Report on Re-envisioning and Restructuring the NCC
- Current status with the National Council of Churches USA
- Let's Talk #5: Baptism and Forgiveness of Sins
This public community is a place for people of all faiths and backgrounds to ask questions, make comments, and share ideas. It's a place where we can inspire each other, think more deeply about our lives, and pray about the world together.