Facing Grief, Moving Forward
Join us this month as we focus on first-hand accounts by individuals who through prayer were able to find comfort and healing in times of loss.
Poetry Reading: Grief and the Healing Touch of Poetry Saturdays in April,2 pm
In honor of National Poetry Month, the Reading Room will be highlighting Christian Science poetry and its power to heal. Has a poem or a song ever helped you rise above grief? Join us to share that special poem- or just bring an open heart and listening ear to any of these informal gatherings.
Everyone is welcome!
Free Weekly Events
- Sermon on the Mount (group reading): Sundays, 2pm
- Weekly Bible Lesson: Mondays, 4pm
- Live audio chats with Christian Science healers: Tuesdays, 2pm (biweekly)
- Healing testimony meeting broadcasts: Wednesdays, 2pm
- Sentinel Radio broadcasts: healings related to world issues: Saturdays, 11:30am
Reading Room events calendar
Other events calendars
For all events happening on the Christian Science Plaza, refer to the Plaza calendar.
For events happening around the world, refer to the Events online and near you page.